
I had a great weekend, the weather was amazing on Saturday and it made my visit with Angela that much better. Serendipity is my word for the weekend... You know when everything goes right for once and you can't remember the last time a day went so well? We had such a fabulous girlie weekend chalked full of guilt free shopping, fantastic meals, and the most fun night in the village i've ever had.
Our Saturday night started with a yummy dinner, and a stop at the local cafe (which was playing pretty decent jazz). After our caffeine fix we made an odd stop at the fog bank which was a totally weird experience... some white guys shouldn't dance, eew. Then we trucked it over to Margarita ville for some dancing, I haven't had that much fun dancing in a long time. I was having soo much fun until my feet started rebelling against me :p We let my feet rest at the little tiki style bar where we meet some interesting locals and proceeded to follow the crowd to Zelda's for the last stop of the night. It was a pretty short walk home and my little apartment looked like a cozy mansion to my tired eyes by the time we got there at almost 3.
When I woke later that morning I had quite the battle scars on my feet to prove how much fun I had. We decided to soothe our Corona light hang overs with mass amounts of water and a yummy breakfast at Cooks, down the street.
Monday didn't seem so bad after blowing off that much steam over the weekend. Which leads me to the conclusion that I need more of these nights out with the girls.... as long as I stay away from my arch nemesis tequila, everything will be serendipity.

No comments:
Post a Comment