
I've given up on social networking and this is the only outlet that doesn't annoy the shit out of me with clever games and animations so here I go...
I moved, and have my own place without a room mate or family member for the first time in my life. It feels so liberating and comfortable knowing I have no responsibility to anyone else but me. I'm free, and It feels really peaceful...
For those of you that care, life is good and i'm doing great. I miss my friends and hope to get in touch with those that have slipped through the cracks in the next couple months. I'm also focusing on my artistic side, i.e. photography/darkroom, sketching, sculpting and my never ending interior decorating obsession.
"Perhaps the most terrible (or wonderful) thing that can happen to an imaginative youth, aside from the curse (or blessing) of imagination itself, is to be exposed without preparation to the life outside his or her own sphere - the sudden revelation that there is a there out there."
~Tom Robbins

No comments:
Post a Comment